Re: Spring Roll Out

Brittany_Stover
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Spring Roll Out

I know the spring update was slated to start on June 3rd, I noticed that my instance has not received the roll out yet. when reaching out to support they said that the roll out will continue over the next two weeks. How can I find out when and where we are on the list of companies being upgraded?

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Every subscription has the Spring release now, however certain features are gradually enabled post release. Check out our Release Notes​ for more info. I assume you're asking about Email Editor. In this case, I wouldn't be able to provide an exact ETA but we are still on schedule. Also, it's off by default so nothing is going to change instantly when your subscription gets access.

Brittany_Stover
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Yes Justin I'm specifically talking about Email Editor - I don't have access to that yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Justin.  I read about new ABM features.  Specifically:

Account Dashboard - an account-centric view of the lead database, bringing together information on fit, engagement, and revenue grouped by account into a single place.

Lead-to-account mapping - bridges that gap by automatically linking leads to accounts and consolidating that information into a single view.

Account scoring - will offer several ways of calculating a score for an account.

Does every instance have these features?  Of do you have to own Marketo ABM to see these features?

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Where did you read about this being part of the Spring release? ABM features will be included in the Fall release. Check out the release notes I linked to above to see what's in Spring.

Justin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, I saw them on this Perkuto blog reviewing all the features announced at Summit: 

http://perkuto.com/blog/marketo-tips/the-complete-guide-to-new-marketo-features-announced-at-summit-...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Marci Bosse​, I read Justin Norris's post as well. I think only the features that have (Spring '16 Release) after them are included. The others are coming through the next couple releases.

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Thanks Emily Dick​.

Emily is correct, Marci Bosse​, only the items with "Spring '16" beside them are in the current release. The rest were announced as part of the roadmap for the year but a definite release date wasn't given.

I'll update my post to make that a bit clearer.