Re: Snippet location problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

Snippet location problem

Hi!

Does anyone know why, when I bring a snippet onto a landing page page, the property sheet values (top, left, etc.) default to auto? When I try and set the distance from the top within the property sheet, it just defaults back to auto and the snippet moves back up...

Thanks!
Liz
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Liz,

What browser are you using in your landing page editor? I've been noticing increased issues with layout and display disparity when using Google Chrome. Firefox seems to be pretty consistent though. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi-

Thanks for the response. I'm using Firefox. I will check it in other browsers too though. Thx!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Liz, 

I was seeing if you found a solution to your problem here. I'm experiencing the same thing. Tried it in different browsers (chrome and firefox) and no luck. 

What's weird is that I have 3 segments, and for 2 of them the snippet acts as normal, and allows me to change its location, but for the default segment, the snippet always reverts to auto placement. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

HIm

Yes, when you have the snippet on your page, go into the property sheet for each variation, and make sure the left and top pixel measurements are the same. This should do it.

Liz
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Liz,

That didn't seem to work for me. Whenever I put in a new value, as soon as I click enter, it reverts back to auto.