SOLVED

Smart List Logic

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart List Logic

I am hoping someone can check my work.......I want to send an email to the marketable leads in my Email Blast-All list, but I want the email to exclude people who registered or attended my webinar.  Is this set up correctly? THANK YOU!

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Smart List Logic

Lisa Heay​ looks good! I would actually keep the filter logic to ALL, if you want to reach out to other members of the program that are not registered/attended to the webinar.

Be sure you confirm that the webinar partner (if you're using one), is synced up before sending! For our GTM sometimes it takes a few hours until we see that leads have changed to an Attended status!

Also, to be extra safe, I *always* set up a smart list within the program of leads I want to omit. Then in the Smart Campain, I say "Member of Smart List Not In List". It just gives me piece of mind, and I don't have to think about the double negative grammar, and logic..

let me know if this helps!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI. I moved this post to the Products and Support​ section where you will get this product related question answered faster.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lisa

it seems 3 conditions in your Smart List

1. The marketable leads

2. In my Email Blast-All list

3. but I want the email to exclude people who registered or attended my webinar.

Now your Smart List is (1 and 2 and 3).

If you want to send (1 and 2) or 3, change "Use ALL filters" to "Use Advanced filters" and set "(1 and 2) or 3".

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lisa Heay​ looks good! I would actually keep the filter logic to ALL, if you want to reach out to other members of the program that are not registered/attended to the webinar.

Be sure you confirm that the webinar partner (if you're using one), is synced up before sending! For our GTM sometimes it takes a few hours until we see that leads have changed to an Attended status!

Also, to be extra safe, I *always* set up a smart list within the program of leads I want to omit. Then in the Smart Campain, I say "Member of Smart List Not In List". It just gives me piece of mind, and I don't have to think about the double negative grammar, and logic..

let me know if this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!