SOLVED

Smart list filter with profiles without mail

Go to solution
AlejandroBas
Level 1

Smart list filter with profiles without mail

Hellou community!

I have a problem when I create a smart list. Through an integration I have with Salesforce, I receive emails that are empty, so I want to create a flow that eliminates people who have empty emails.

When I create a smart list or in the same smart campaign I put the "Email" with the attribute "It is empty" and I go to review the pages of people I see that if it brings people who do not actually have an email. But when I go to the next pages, I see that it brings me people who do have email. I don't know if it could be an error in the instance or in the list. But in the instance we have, the only field that this procedure for email is called "Email" which is the field that I bring to validate that the emails are not empty.

I don't know how I can make a filter and make it exact, where it only brings me the people who really don't have an email so I can delete them from Marketo.

I appreciate your help

AlejandroBas_0-1698447472605.pngAlejandroBas_1-1698447517525.png

AlejandroBas_0-1698447851656.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Smart list filter with profiles without mail

Your instance might have a corrupt index — Marketo support can clear this for you. I’d open a case, P2 because this is a pretty dangerous situation (you might have purged people who aren’t empty).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

That is indeed strange. It looks like you have the right setup. Can you try deleting and rebuilding this Smart List from scratch to see if the SL definition is corrupted somehow?

AlejandroBas
Level 1

In fact, I have created it again like 3-4 times but the same thing always happens to me, even creating the attributes from the smart campaign. But the same thing always happens to me, I don't know if I should report that error. It doesn't happen to me with other instances.

SanfordWhiteman

Your instance might have a corrupt index — Marketo support can clear this for you. I’d open a case, P2 because this is a pretty dangerous situation (you might have purged people who aren’t empty).