SOLVED

Re: Smart campaigns - alert

Go to solution
Prescilliamb
Level 1

Smart campaigns - alert

Hello Everyone,

I need your help. I created a program to have all our contacts web traffic and send alerts to each sales owner.

I would like to know if its possible to schedule the alert to send it only once by week or by month (with the list of all the website visitors).

I you have the answer that will be awesome.

Thank you and have a great holidays.

Prescillia

PMC
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You can set up a Smart List Subscription (not the same as an alert). Click List Actions » New Smart List Subscription. You can set the freq to weekly or monthly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman

You can set up a Smart List Subscription (not the same as an alert). Click List Actions » New Smart List Subscription. You can set the freq to weekly or monthly.

Prescilliamb
Level 1

Thank you very much for your answer

PMC
Prescilliamb
Level 1

I tried your solution and it works perfectly, thank you again for your help.

But one question is there a way to link the smart list subscription to a smart campaign or an asset?

Because I need to send a monthly alert from an email campaign ?

PMC
SanfordWhiteman

Not sure exactly what you mean, but there's no link between a Smart List subscription and the Program that houses the Smart List, nor between a Smart List and only one campaign.

Remember, not all Smart Lists are inside Programs — some are standalone — and a Smart List can easily be used by multiple Smart Campaigns.

Maybe you could explain the alert you want in more detail and there's some other way to go about it.

Prescilliamb
Level 1

I created a smart campaign to send me an alert when lead visit my website.

I would like to receive all the alert once in the month.

Is that possible or I should create a smart list subscription in the same program ?

In the smart list subscription there isn't the tab flow to put add specific filter.

PMC
SanfordWhiteman

It's not possible to consolidate Alerts like that.

Create a Smart List that looks back one month, then create a Smart List subscription (to that Smart List obvs.) that runs once per month. SL Subscriptions do not have separate filters; they relate to a Smart List, and the Smart List has a filter.