SOLVED

Sidebar Not Updating with Changes

Go to solution
Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Sidebar Not Updating with Changes

Has anyone else noticed that changes made to asset names, after being saved, don't change the naming of that asset in the sidebar nav? Also, just noticed today that smart campaigns don't "light up" when activated now either. You have to refresh the page to see the change. Is this a bug (or maybe just me?), or has something changed with the product that's making this permanent?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Sidebar Not Updating with Changes

Yes! I am seeing this and other "tree updates" related issues too lately (mostly after the last product release in July). The Marketo's engineering team is aware of this and they should fix it soon. If you haven't already, you should log a support ticket so they can keep track of the impact.

View solution in original post

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

FYI, I just received a notice from Marketo support saying "our engineering team patched a fix for this issue". I tested, and things (so far...fingers crossed) look to be back to normal.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Darshil_Shah1

Yes! I am seeing this and other "tree updates" related issues too lately (mostly after the last product release in July). The Marketo's engineering team is aware of this and they should fix it soon. If you haven't already, you should log a support ticket so they can keep track of the impact.

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Good to know, thank you for confirming!

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

FYI, I just received a notice from Marketo support saying "our engineering team patched a fix for this issue". I tested, and things (so far...fingers crossed) look to be back to normal.

Darshil_Shah1

Yes, I've been seeing items in the tress updating w/o refreshing since yesterday. Thank you for posting an update here, @Jeff_Smith3. 🙂