SOLVED

Re: Show All Operational Emails?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Show All Operational Emails?

Is there a filter I can use to see all of my Operational emails?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott K. Wilder​ thank you! Practicing for my re-certification test coming up next week

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey  Laura Chambers​, to my knowledge, if you pull an Email Performance report by date, all of your emails, whether they are marketing or operational get pulled. To pull a report of only Operational emails, I would recommend setting up a naming convention, or setting up Tags to distinguish whether it's an internal email, operational, or a marketing email.

So, long story short, out of the box, no, however there are definitely workarounds available!

Let me know if this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Allison!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Laura Chambers​ FYI. I moved your product related question to the Products and Support​ section

Allison Sparrow​: Thank you for all your great answers and help the past few days. I am reviewing posts from the last 72 hours and you have been on a roll!!

We thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott K. Wilder​ thank you! Practicing for my re-certification test coming up next week

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck next week!

Fabiannb
Level 2

Seriously, is the ask accepted as a solution? Could anybody please help me by telling me how can I filter the operational emails for a report? Thanks 

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

You’d want to filter the emails based on the set email naming convention as per one of the posts above. AFAIK - there’s no way to filter out based on operational / non-operational emails check-box etc. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott K. Wilder​ can you mark this as correct? thank you!