Re: Should the values of Lifecycle Statuses (SFDC field) be available to Marketo automatically?

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Should the values of Lifecycle Statuses (SFDC field) be available to Marketo automatically?

We have 9 values under Lifecycle Status in SFDC. These values do not display in Marketo automatically. Does this indicate an issue?  I can type in the value and it will work, however I can get them thru a dropbox, only of them displayed. Thank you for  your help. 

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Should the values of Lifecycle Statuses (SFDC field) be available to Marketo automatically?

Well, if the field is in SFDC and has 9 picklist values, Marketo will see those values (usually). Just because the field doesn't list out the values in Marketo doesn't mean anything. It could be a UI problem (I see this a lot) or it could be that there are no values that it can see (doubtful).

Did you try using Lifecycle Status IS NOT EMPTY and using a new View to check if Marketo can see the values?

Also, Marketo should drive these values for the most part. How are you using these?

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Hi Josh,

I was able to get the list of 9 values, by filtering Lifecycle Status is not empty, then lifecycle is not XYZ and the is not XYZ, ABC...and so on. I am just worried that something might be wrong since Marketo UI is giving me the all potential values but only two of them thru dropdown. This field is on our Revenue Cycle Model to move leads and filter out leads.