SFDC Sync Errors and Re-Trying Sync

Anonymous
Not applicable

SFDC Sync Errors and Re-Trying Sync

Hi,

I've had some issues recently with hitting the SFDC API limits and thus not being able to sync. I can't figure out if Marketo automatically re-tries after the fact; I know other marketing automation tools do, so I assumed Marketo would be the same.

However, I wanted to add some 60,000 leads to a SFDC campaign. 31k synced before the API limit cut us off, and about 36 hours later there's still only 31k in the SFDC campaign. Per Marketo, they're all in there - a quick query for people who fit the profile who are NOT members of the SFDC campaign comes back empty.

Anyone know a good way of finding all failed syncs and retrying?

Thanks,

Dan
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: SFDC Sync Errors and Re-Trying Sync

There isn't a good way to pull a list of sync failures unless they happened to appear in Notifications.

You might ask Support to help verify that they are all scheduled to be added to the SfDC Campaign. Eventually, Marketo will sync them over as records are updated.

If you plan to use SFDC Campaigns this way, you might increase your API limit on SFDC. Generally, I try to only use Campaign sync for people I put in a Program and who were Sent or Delivered.