SOLVED

Re: SFDC Campaign not showing up in Marketo

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SFDC Campaign not showing up in Marketo

The usual reasons for a campaign not showing up are that you just haven't waited long enough for it to sync or you forgot to make the campaign active. Not the case with mine but it is still not showing up. I thought maybe that it wasn't recognizing an ampersand (&) but I swapped that out and it still wouldn't show up.

Any other common reasons that campaigns won't show up that anyone can think of?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Craig, have you checked to see if maybe your SFDC sync failed? Go to admin, then Salesforce and look on the header bar to see when it last synced. That's where it will tell you if it failed.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Craig, have you checked to see if maybe your SFDC sync failed? Go to admin, then Salesforce and look on the header bar to see when it last synced. That's where it will tell you if it failed.
Anonymous
Not applicable

That was it. Looks like my sync was disabled while support engineers were working on one of my support cases - thanks for telling me 🙂

Thank you. I will add this to my sanity check list when something isn't acting the way I expect it to - check to see when the last sync took place.
Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries! Glad you figured it out 🙂
Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

Hi,

I followed your steps and my sync is working properly. It seems like I can't ever access from Marketo, campaigns that were created in Salesforce. But when I created the SFDC campaigns from a Marketo program, it works. 😞 

Any ideas on what's happening and how i can fix it?

Matt_De_Palm1
Level 1

Hi Leticia, 

Not sure if you've found your solution yet. 

JIC - Make sure you click the 'Active' checkbox when setting up the campaign in SFDC.

Matt_De_Palm1_0-1592436339233.png

Matthew De Palm