Setting up smart campaign for MQL

Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting up smart campaign for MQL

HI

we are trying to create a lead journey that connects our leads in Marketo to our lead record SFDC. We created a checkbox in SFDC called "MQL" and we want that box to be checked when all leads that come in Marketo have "Lead score" (field from my company's enrichment tool) greater than or equal to 70 AND a behavior score greater than or equal to 10 and for any that are below the requirements, we want them sent a a nurture campaign in SFDC. How can I build a campaign that will check the "MQL" boxes if it satisfies the lead and behavior score minimum?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Setting up smart campaign for MQL

Can you clarify your exact setup? Do you have a 1:1 sync between SFDC and Marketo? When you say "below the requirements" do you mean Lead Score<70 and Behavior Score<10 should be in nurture? Or Lead Score>=70 and Behavior Score<10 should be in nurture.

Do you have your entire journey mapped out? I highly recommend creating a flow chart for the whole lead lifecycle, thinking about every possible path. Better to set it up all now holistically than piecemeal.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Re: Setting up smart campaign for MQL

Hey Tara,

Is "lead score" being used as demographic score and is it separate from behavior score? In many scoring models, behavior score is added to demographic score to make up the overall "lead score". Just want to understand how your scoring fields are set up as it will impact how the smart campaign needs to be set up.

Thanks!