Re: Sending individual Marketo email through Sales Insight

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending individual Marketo email through Sales Insight

I am trying to find a way to send a single Marketo, templated email through Sales Insight for SF.com at the lead record type. Is this even possible? I essentially want my rep to be able to send a single email in conjunction with his calling on a case by case basis yet still be able to track the touches within the marketo ecosystem.

Any ideas?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I might be missing something, but this should be as simple as navigating to the Lead record in Salesforce, scrolling down to the Marketo Sales Insight pane, selecting Send Marketo Email in the dropdown menu, and clicking Go. Then you can select the appropriate template and Send with Marketo.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Drew. I should have been more specific. None of my Marketo Templates are showing as options in Sales insight drop down when i do the actions as you said. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, two things:
  • Edit the email, go to Edit Settings, and make sure "Publish to Marketo Sales Insight" is checked
  • Make sure the email is approved
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, total noob here. I do not have a setting tab or ability to edit settings. Is this a permission thing? All Ihave options to do when editing the template are "preview" and "html source" tabs. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, I see. You're editing the email template, and not an actual email itself. Use the template to create an email, and within the email editor, you'll find the Edit Settings button and the option to Publish to Marketo Sales Insight.