SOLVED

Re: Send Time Optimization

Go to solution
aglantz71
Level 2

Send Time Optimization

Hi there.

Does Marketo Engage offer send time optimization for email? And either way, where can I find a report that will show me email performance metrics by day and time?

I see community dialogue on this topic, but it's nearly 10 years old and a lot can happen in a decade.

Thank you

Adam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

You can set up a Date/time AB test in an email send program OOTB to see what date/time works best for your audience. Also, in the email performance report, there are columns for the first and last activity that refer to the first time someone had a Delivered, Clicked, Opened, or Unsubscribed activity and the most recent time one of those was logged, respectively. Also, if you've RCE included in your subscription, then you could effortlessly go wild with analysis of your past email engagement data (see sample chart below):

Darshil_Shah1_0-1676919279319.png

You'd probably know, but FYR email clicks and opens are not dead-drop accurate metrics to make big content decisions because of activities from the email scanners.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1

You can set up a Date/time AB test in an email send program OOTB to see what date/time works best for your audience. Also, in the email performance report, there are columns for the first and last activity that refer to the first time someone had a Delivered, Clicked, Opened, or Unsubscribed activity and the most recent time one of those was logged, respectively. Also, if you've RCE included in your subscription, then you could effortlessly go wild with analysis of your past email engagement data (see sample chart below):

Darshil_Shah1_0-1676919279319.png

You'd probably know, but FYR email clicks and opens are not dead-drop accurate metrics to make big content decisions because of activities from the email scanners.

aglantz71
Level 2

Thanks @Darshil_Shah1 ! For the email performance report, I don't see how those fields are selectable. Could you please show me a scan?

Also, what is RCE?

Darshil_Shah1

You could add/remove the columns in the report by right-clicking on the header > Columns (reference snapshot below):

Darshil_Shah1_0-1677008598195.png

Hope this answers your question.