SOLVED

Re: Send segmented email test

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send segmented email test

Hi all,

I created an email segmentation of languages.

I built the different emails and now would like to send it for a test, but when I do it I receive only the default mailer. Is anyone knows if I can send a test of one of the segmented mailers?

Thanks!

Roni

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Roni,

When it comes to sending the test, if you send it to yourself but Do Not chose to personalize the email (leave the "Lead:" field blank), then it will send you the default. If you chose to personalise the email then it will send you the email personalised with whichever segment they are in.  Therefore I would suggest you either find or create leads in your database which you know are in the different segments so that you can see the personalisation in the test.

Capture.PNG

Hope that helps.

Simon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Roni,

When it comes to sending the test, if you send it to yourself but Do Not chose to personalize the email (leave the "Lead:" field blank), then it will send you the default. If you chose to personalise the email then it will send you the email personalised with whichever segment they are in.  Therefore I would suggest you either find or create leads in your database which you know are in the different segments so that you can see the personalisation in the test.

Capture.PNG

Hope that helps.

Simon

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!!!