SOLVED

Re: Send info from external database to Marketo

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send info from external database to Marketo

We have a propitiatory software system that collects potential lead information. As activities happen and the potential leads are qualified, I would like to send the name, email, and company of potential leads from that system to Marketo so that I can add them into a Marketo nurture campaign. I'm not even sure where to start. Can anyone give guidance on how we can make that work?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jessica,

The solutions are multiple and depends primary of the capabilities of your proprietary software. It can range from an old fashioned export from the software and import into Marketo to an API connector that sync's the 2 products, or using a third party data movement software such as Talend, Informatica or Bedrock Data.

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

The easiest way is to export the list as a .csv file and import it directly into Marketo.  If you want to get fancy, you can do this same thing with our API.  Here is a description of how to use it:  Developers.marketo.com

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jessica,

The solutions are multiple and depends primary of the capabilities of your proprietary software. It can range from an old fashioned export from the software and import into Marketo to an API connector that sync's the 2 products, or using a third party data movement software such as Talend, Informatica or Bedrock Data.

-Greg