SOLVED

Re: Send email to an email list

Go to solution
Yash
Level 4 - Community Advisor

Send email to an email list

There are two things that we are trying to do and wanted to check the feasible ways of doing these as I am new to Marketo.

1. I have a list of email addresses that I received from my sales team that I need to send an email to. 

2. The same way I have a list of email addresses that I need to exclude from the main target built within the smart list.

Please advise, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Hi,

1. I have a list of email addresses that I received from my sales team that I need to send an email to. 

2. The same way I have a list of email addresses that I need to exclude from the main target built within the smart list.

There are many, many ways to execute a send to a filtered target audience in Marketo... too many to explore here!

At simplest, you can import the lists — the general audience list and the suppression list — to 2 different Static Lists.

Then set up an Email Program. In the Program's Smart List, have the filters be Member of List 1 [AND] Not Member of List 2.

Again, this is only one way to do it, and not the best way but likely the simplest.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Hi,

There are many, many ways to execute a send to a filtered target audience in Marketo... too many to explore here!

At simplest, you can import the lists — the general audience list and the suppression list — to 2 different Static Lists.

Then set up an Email Program. In the Program's Smart List, have the filters be Member of List 1 [AND] Not Member of List 2.

Again, this is only one way to do it, and not the best way but likely the simplest.