SOLVED

Send email one our after last update on lead

Go to solution
mgilstrap
Level 1

Send email one our after last update on lead

Is it possible to set up an email trigger that delivers the email after a lead has not been updated in one hour.

We created a custom DateTime field that gets updated to the current time every time we sync data to the lead. We would like to send an email once that custom DateTime field is one hour in the past.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Send email one our after last update on lead

Check out the setup below:

Darshil_Shah1_0-1677866680186.png

Darshil_Shah1_1-1677866702591.png

You can add people to a static list who were sent the email and then reference it in the campaign's SL to filter out people who were already sent this email in case they qualify for the campaign again (this is required only when you don't want to resend the email to a person). I recommend using a static list instead of referencing Not was Sent Email filter as the Email Send activity remains in the act log for 90 days.

View solution in original post

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Alternately, set the DateTime field to {{Lead.Your DateTime Field}} + 1 hour and Advanced Wait until then.

Also consider if you should have a separate chainable campaign, so you can remove people from the flow (i.e. from the Wait) if they qualify again with the same hour.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Check out the setup below:

Darshil_Shah1_0-1677866680186.png

Darshil_Shah1_1-1677866702591.png

You can add people to a static list who were sent the email and then reference it in the campaign's SL to filter out people who were already sent this email in case they qualify for the campaign again (this is required only when you don't want to resend the email to a person). I recommend using a static list instead of referencing Not was Sent Email filter as the Email Send activity remains in the act log for 90 days.

mgilstrap
Level 1

OK thanks I will look into that.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Alternately, set the DateTime field to {{Lead.Your DateTime Field}} + 1 hour and Advanced Wait until then.

Also consider if you should have a separate chainable campaign, so you can remove people from the flow (i.e. from the Wait) if they qualify again with the same hour.