Re: Send Alert from Marketo to a specific member in an Account team in SFDC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Send Alert from Marketo to a specific member in an Account team in SFDC

We are just in the process of implementing Marketo and I have a question. In our SFDC instance we are currently implementing,  the record owner (Existing accounts - not Leads) is a system user and instead we are using the Account team where there are multiple roles because we are implementing accross multiple companies within our concern. Therefore we can have multiple sales reps working on the same account from different companies. Now when I run a specific campaign for company X I would like to send an alert to the sales rep in company X and not the sales Rep in company Y. They are both in the account team for the customer but with different roles.

We are fairly new to Marketo so is there  Anyone who knows whether this is possible??

Best Regards
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately there is no way for Marketo to find this information. The only way to accomplish this would be to build it out in Mkto flow steps based on the criteria that you determine, or you could modify your SFDC auto-assignment rules to sync to the right user then use the Send Alert flow step and send to Lead Owner.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can always send an alert to a designated email instead of looking at the master relationship fields such as contact owner.

Another option might be to create notification email fields for Company X notification and Company Y notification - these can synch to marketo and should be able to be tokens, then you can prescribe on a lead record who to tell, regardless of actual SFDC ownership... in theory - worth a test?