Segmentation Masters - How Long does it take to update a segment?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Segmentation Masters - How Long does it take to update a segment?

I just ran a few test on my leads for a program launch we are working on. I'm using segmentation on landing pages to show various assets and driving to these pages from emails based on triggered data changes.

These triggered data changes are also the data fields in which my segmentation is built upon.

During my test I experienced various lag between segments being updated the the landing page dynamically changing to the correct segment.

Does anyone know how long it takes for segments to come into play on landing pages? Is there a standard wait period i should deploy in my flow to allow for data to run?

Looking for some best practices here.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Segmentation Masters - How Long does it take to update a segment?

Tim McMinnTim McMinn​ Hi I moved your post to the Products and Support​ section. Sorry about the confusion.

You have two accounts -- can you add the word Primary near your title for the one you want us to consider your main account. See how I did it with my profile.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Segmentation Masters - How Long does it take to update a segment?

As i'm forced to fill in the rest of my profile data when updating my name due to required fields (which i'd prefer not to do) I cannot update my name. My primary account is the one with the most points.