SOLVED

Need explanation of these emails, "Marketo import of Marketing Program EM has finished"

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need explanation of these emails, "Marketo import of Marketing Program EM has finished"

Pardon my newbie-ness, but what are these emails, "Marketo import of Marketing Program EM has finished", and is everyone getting them?

Kinda looks like email templates, but not sure...?

Was there an explanation or announcement that I missed?

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Need explanation of these emails, "Marketo import of Marketing Program EM has finished"

Yes, someone imported a template somewhere. The message goes to all admins.

This happens when you use the Import Program function from another WS or another Instance. It may also happen when you import an actual Template.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Joe_Reitz

Re: Need explanation of these emails, "Marketo import of Marketing Program EM has finished"

I think I got similar emails whenever I imported a template. Has anyone on your team downloaded anything from templates.marketo.com recently?

From a community standpoint, I don't think you're missing anything.

If it doesn't look cool, you're probably doing it wrong.
Josh_Hill13

Yes, someone imported a template somewhere. The message goes to all admins.

This happens when you use the Import Program function from another WS or another Instance. It may also happen when you import an actual Template.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was our design vendor importing a template.