SOLVED

Script tags keep appearing in emails

Go to solution
Charlotte_Lfg
Level 3

Script tags keep appearing in emails

Good afternoon, 

I seem to have an issue with the mails I send. Everytime I edit the text of a mail, script tags appear at the end, in every text box of the mail, which prevents me from approving the mail. If I delete them all, then approve the mail, but need to edit something else, those script tags will come back and I need to remove them again, even in boxes that I haven't opened during the editing.

You can see the kind of script tags I have in the screenshot attached.

I haven't found anything online, only one person had a smiliar issue, but nothing else. 

Can you help? 

Many thanks!

Charlotte

Capture — imgbb.com 

Thanks,
Charlotte
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Script tags keep appearing in emails

Marketo isn’t doing this. It’s the Keeper password extension.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman

Pls remove the attachments and paste the image inline. Not all users can see attachments.

Charlotte_Lfg
Level 3

Done!

Thanks,
Charlotte
kpmktgwiz
Level 1

I'm having this same issue!  Different script, but same scenario -- any time I edit an editable region of a module and try to save, it throws and error about a script tag, I go in to delete it from the HTML, but if I edit again, it randomly comes back.

This is the script I'm randomly getting:

<script>// <![CDATA[

if(function rt(){return!!window.Ember||(!!window.Vue||(!!window.Meteor||(!(!window.React&&!document.querySelector("[data-reactroot], [data-reactid]"))||!!(window.angular||document.querySelector(".ng-binding, [ng-app], [data-ng-app], [ng-controller], [data-ng-controller], [ng-repeat], [data-ng-repeat]")||document.querySelector('script[src*="angular.js"], script[src*="angular.min.js"]')))))}()){window.postMessage({singlePageAppCheck:true})}else{window.postMessage({singlePageAppCheck:false})}

// ]]></script>

Help please!

SanfordWhiteman

Marketo isn’t doing this. It’s the Keeper password extension.

Charlotte_Lfg
Level 3

In my case, it was a virus due to a fake Flashplayer extension that caused it. You might want to check with your IT. 

Thanks,
Charlotte
SanfordWhiteman

It's the Keeper browser extension, like I said, not a virus.