SOLVED

Local Forms

Go to solution
Deeps
Level 4

Local Forms

Hi All,

Is it possible to pull out list of all marketing programs using local forms ?.

Thanks,

Deepthi.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Local Forms

You should see all the forms in the WS by clicking the Forms in the left-tree (Ref snapshot below). 

Darshil_Shah1_0-1646220777384.png

If you open up the Forms you'll only see the forms created in the DS - rather as I mentioned above click the Forms and you should be able to see all the forms in the WS on the right pane (Ref. snapshot below).

Darshil_Shah1_1-1646221023146.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Darshil_Shah1

You can find all the forms within a WS in the Design Studio > Click on Form, forms created within a program will have [Program Name].[Form Name] as their name and forms created in the DS will have [Form Name] as their name, this can serve as an identifier for the local forms. You cannot export this in the form of CSV file, but can view and navigate to the forms within your WS from here. You can use Form API to export the forms which will have the parent program/folder name in the response, but this you'll need to page through multiple API calls if you've a lot of forms since this API call returns max of 200 form data.

Deeps
Level 4

Hey @Darshil_Shah1,

Within design studio, I only see global forms :(.

Thanks,

Deepthi.

Darshil_Shah1

You should see all the forms in the WS by clicking the Forms in the left-tree (Ref snapshot below). 

Darshil_Shah1_0-1646220777384.png

If you open up the Forms you'll only see the forms created in the DS - rather as I mentioned above click the Forms and you should be able to see all the forms in the WS on the right pane (Ref. snapshot below).

Darshil_Shah1_1-1646221023146.png

Deeps
Level 4

Awesome, got it :).

Thank you so much @Darshil_Shah1