SOLVED

Re: Score is Changed Trigger

Go to solution
Victor_Arieta
Level 1

Score is Changed Trigger

Hi all, 

I'm trying to build a smart campaign to alert our Customer Success team when the person score experiences a change of either 20 or more OR -20 or less in a period of a week. Is the setup below correct or does the 'Change' constraint only considers score changes of 20 exactly? If the latter, how would I accomplish my goal with this campaign? Thanks!! 🙂 

Screenshot 2020-06-30 at 14.27.41.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Because you're measuring over a period of a week, you need a new custom field, something like "Weekly score".

Create 2 new smart campaigns:

1: A batch campaign to write lead score to the weekly score field and schedule this to run weekly

2: A trigger campaign using Data value changes (don't use score is changed) with the weekly score field using logic "at least" to send out your alerts

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

This might be tricky. I believe as you have it, it will trigger based off a change of exactly +20. 

You could also use multiple triggers in the same smart campaign - as in, duplicate that filter, and change it to +30 (or the smallest increment a person could have). Then do that until you have it all the way up to your "top score", or whatever is reasonable.

I'm not sure how else you could do this without an external service. 

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Because you're measuring over a period of a week, you need a new custom field, something like "Weekly score".

Create 2 new smart campaigns:

1: A batch campaign to write lead score to the weekly score field and schedule this to run weekly

2: A trigger campaign using Data value changes (don't use score is changed) with the weekly score field using logic "at least" to send out your alerts