SOLVED

Re: Scheduling Events

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scheduling Events

When scheduling an event, this message appears:  "This feature is being replaced. To schedule events you can now edit them directly from the entry details."

I'm not sure what this means?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the near future, you will not be able to schedule an event from this dialog.  Instead, you will do this from the Calendar.  So we are just trying to warn people up front that this change will be coming down soon.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the near future, you will not be able to schedule an event from this dialog.  Instead, you will do this from the Calendar.  So we are just trying to warn people up front that this change will be coming down soon.
Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Hi Cheryl, has this change been updated? I see that I can still schedule my event from the program panel, but I don't see how I can do it from the calendar. Any update would be helpful. Thanks!

Ryan_ZAKSZESKI
Level 2

So it's been over 4 years since this feature was going to be replaced "soon".  I still get the "This feature is being replaced. To schedule events you can now edit them directly from the entry details." message when scheduling events... I guess I will continue to do this...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great, thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has this change been made, I cannot for the life of me see how to set the event date in the calendar view, can you help?

Thanks

Daniel
Rachel_Egan
Level 7

I am looking for the calendar view as well. We have a roadshow happening in the next couple months and I want to make sure I'm creating the program properly.