SOLVED

Salesforce to Marketo Sync -

Go to solution
Deeps
Level 4

Salesforce to Marketo Sync -

Hi Team,

Need assistance with this.

There is salesforce integration  and it is estimated around 180000 contacts entering salesforce this week; so what are the things that needs to be done on marketo side.

I can create a report to see if all of those contacts are synced to Marketo post integration; any things else to watch out for or anything that needs to done.

Thanks,

Deepthi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Salesforce to Marketo Sync -

I'd also keep a tab on the possible duplicate smart list. There could be a case where existing Marketo-only records (if you have any) would get re-created as new records from the SFDC (records from CRM aren't de-duplicated with existing records in Marketo). You'd want to deal with duplicates post-sync to ensure that your database doesn't have duplicate records.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

I'd also keep a tab on the possible duplicate smart list. There could be a case where existing Marketo-only records (if you have any) would get re-created as new records from the SFDC (records from CRM aren't de-duplicated with existing records in Marketo). You'd want to deal with duplicates post-sync to ensure that your database doesn't have duplicate records.

Deeps
Level 4

Got it, thank you very much.

Thanks,

Deepthi.