Salesforce Campaign Status fields not appearing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Salesforce Campaign Status fields not appearing

SO my sync between Salesforce and Marketo is working properly. I have the Campaign sync turned on in the admin screen. I can add the flow step and can see the SFDC campaign. Problem is, no staus fields appear when I try and set one. I have reviewed the campaign in SFDC and everything looks right.  Any thoughts?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Helen_Abramova1
Level 5

Re: Salesforce Campaign Status fields not appearing

Jason,

I am not sure what you mean. Where exactly are you looking for the status fields? In the smart campaign summary? Admin section? Smart list?
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Do you mean in the Add to SFDC Campaign step?

If this is inside a synced Program, then Marketo will ask you to use Change Status. If not, perhaps the SFDC Campaign has no members or there is something missing on the SFDC side? If it still persists, then call support.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having EXACTLY the same problem.  The Campaigns are all there however the Campaign Member Status is not appearing into the drop down when selected.  It also seems to be erratic and only effecting certain campaigns.   I have tested and tested this and have had Salesforce verify their is nothing untoward with the campaign.  Are we saying a campaign has to have members to show the status?  If so, that isn't documented anywhere?

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Technical issues aside, if the campaign is synced between Marketo and SFDC, you don't need to add the "Change Status in SFDC Campaign" flow step. If you just change the Program Status in Marketo, it should automatically update in the SFDC campaign (the SFDC flow step will be skipped if the campaigns are synced).