Issue putting in a space in interesting moment text

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue putting in a space in interesting moment text

I couldn't see if this was already a reported bug, but I have seen this within two instances. When I try to add a space between words in an interesting moment, it will weirdly delete it and cause the words to be put next to each other.

Any one else seeing this weird behavior?

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Issue putting in a space in interesting moment text

Never saw this before, though I've heard of random text issues related to tokens Can you share the actual message you are trying to put in there?

Delinda_Tinkey1
Level 5

I have noticed that with interesting moments I need to type the spaces quickly or else it will delete them. However, going back and adding a space between two words that were already typed has not been a problem.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I've also noticed the same issue -- haven't reported it. Support Support​ < not sure if this will alert support but it's definitely some kind of bug.

Iryna_Zhuravel4
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

We have exactly the same issue in our instance, same also happens in the tasks text. I usually just type everything in, Marketo deletes all the spaces while I type, then i go back and add spaces.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

I've had this issue occasionally in the past - maybe only a couple times. Not sure what causes it.