Sales Insight - Email Tab - Subject Line Showing Tokens

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight - Email Tab - Subject Line Showing Tokens

Hello,

Where we've used tokens in subject lines, those subject lines are being displayed in the "Email" tab of Sales Insight with the actual token. i.e. Per my last call - {{lead.Lead Owner First Name:default=Checking}} {{lead.Lead Owner Last Name:default=in}} 

Even if it Marketo cannot populate with the lead info token, shouldn't it at least be populating with default information? Any insight would be helpful! Thank you!

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Sales Insight - Email Tab - Subject Line Showing Tokens

My instance is showing the same thing; the values do not populate there. I know it's working because when the lead responds, the correct values are in the email. You may want to create an Idea for Marketo's product team.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Do you mean when the sales person tries to send an email? The tokens will populate on the send. Since the email hasn't been generated, it won't display those values yet.

If you mean after a Sales Email was sent, I'm not sure, maybe it isn't waiting for the actual email to generate.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

This is a known issue, here's an idea in the community to vote up for them to solve this... https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000Hv6yAAC

Also, if the email was sent through sales insight, I believe the tokens won't resolve. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am referring to after an email is sent. The email was sent through Marketo, not Sales Insight.

Dory, thank you for the link to that page - I've liked it.