As per object of Marketo Form 2.0, such as textbox, checkbox etc, are there some kind of ID that can be specified in order to use when I customize it by coding CSS and HTML? Pls advise Tad

Anonymous
Not applicable

As per object of Marketo Form 2.0, such as textbox, checkbox etc, are there some kind of ID that can be specified in order to use when I customize it by coding CSS and HTML? Pls advise Tad

As per object of Marketo Form 2.0, such as textbox, checkbox etc, are there some kind of ID that can be specified in order to use when I customize it by coding CSS and HTML?

Pls advise

Tad
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Gunjan_Batra1
Level 4

Re: As per object of Marketo Form 2.0, such as textbox, checkbox etc, are there some kind of ID that can be specified in order to use when I customize it by coding CSS and HTML? Pls advise Tad

Hi Hiroshi,

If you have admin access, you can extract/ export the field names and API IDs from "field management" under Admin left navigation.

Thanks,
Gunjan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: As per object of Marketo Form 2.0, such as textbox, checkbox etc, are there some kind of ID that can be specified in order to use when I customize it by coding CSS and HTML? Pls advise Tad

Each div has a class name that you can overwrite in the CSS or inline.