SOLVED

Re: RTP Reporting

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

RTP Reporting

We are launching RTP in the upcoming weeks and I was looking for some reports that people have used or created to review the data sources of RTP. 

I am looking for named account, industry and conversion reports you may of found helpful.

Thanks!

Kait

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are a wide variety of reports available through the RTP interface.  Also, what I found really helpful is integrating my account with Google Analytics.  This openned up a huge number of reports for me that are not offered in RTP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are a wide variety of reports available through the RTP interface.  Also, what I found really helpful is integrating my account with Google Analytics.  This openned up a huge number of reports for me that are not offered in RTP

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kaitlyn,

I agree with Jamie that integrating with your analytics platform is the best bet. You can analyze the data better with multiple campaign/segments than with the RTP platform. If you do use Google Analytics, remember that you can't get the lead data information because of PII. If you want to see which leads have interacted with your campaigns, that will have to be done in RTP.

Named Accounts: When you create the account, pull the information into a segment and let it sit for a couple of days. Then you can pull the distinct visitors into a spreadsheet to see who fit the criteria of that segment.

Industry: Same as Named Account, set up the segment and let it sit for a couple of days to see what leads fit the criteria of that RTP segment.

Conversion - This was easier to track in our analytics platform. But RTP does send out a monthly report with Clicks, direct leads, and assisted lead gen. It will also report your top campaigns and top recommended content. Go here for more information on all the report you can pull in RTP (Email Reports - Marketo Docs - Product Docs)

Hope that helps