Re: rolling back flow steps from campaign erroneously run and how to do this for interesting moment

NRosenthal-DAI
Level 1

rolling back flow steps from campaign erroneously run and how to do this for interesting moment

Any ideas on how to roll back the previous interesting moment for a campaign i accidentally ran against large group of folks

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: rolling back flow steps from campaign erroneously run and how to do this for interesting moment

There's no "rollback" for the Activity Log (for any activity types). It's an append-only log until entries age out. 

NRosenthal-DAI
Level 1

I know there's not really a rollback, but I'm just trying to figure out a way to at least wipe out the last entry in Interesting Moments.  Is this even possible?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

No, that would be a rollback.

You could add another IM that represents the cancellation of the last one, but using such measures in Smart Lists becomes complex (you have to compare "number of times").