Re: RingLead Vs. ReachForce -- Does anyone have any experience with both?

Anonymous
Not applicable

RingLead Vs. ReachForce -- Does anyone have any experience with both?

Has anyone in the community worked with both ReachForce and RingLead?

I am considering purchasing one of the tools for use at my company for improving data management, and I have demos scheduled for both. I have been doing my own research on the tools as well, but I am interested in seeing if anyone in the community has used both tools. If so, I would love to hear about your experience with the tools and key differences between them.

Thanks for any insights here!

Steve

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Steve,

Did you ever choose one? I have had calls with both and not sure who to choose! Any experience you can share is helpful.

Thanks!

Amanda

David_Gaible
Level 7

Hi Stephen Schimmel​ - get the vendors to append a small segment of your data. I've gone through that process at two different roles. In each case I evaluated several different vendors and ReachForce came out on top. Give the vendors a small slice of your customer database with the info you'd like appended taken out, and then see which vendor returns the best info.

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I second David's approach.  I did the same thing too.  I have used both Reach Force and Ringlead.  It's all in the data. 

Carol_Platz
Level 1

We evaluated both companies for these use cases: data appending and email validation. We decided to implement RingLead. RingLead had one additional feature that I thought was beneficial--data segmentation. Either way, you have to append your data and fill in your critical white space for effective lead nurturing and RTP. Critical data is the "who, what, where.." Who is interested (job title, persona, size of company), what are they interested in (critical when you have multiple product lines to support like we do at Western Digital), and where are they (country, region, geo). Hope this helps.