Re: Revert Lead Status?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Revert Lead Status?

Hi,
I have a list of leads that I need to revert from a bounced email list to their original status. I am trying to do this through a smart campaign. In my mind, the sure fire way is to ask something like this: if lead status was X and lead status is bounced, change Bounced to X. Is there a way I can do this?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Peter,

In Marketo, when an email bounces, it changes a field called 'Email Invalid' to TRUE. If you want to change all of their statuses from true to false, then you would create a smart list to find all of those contacts, and then run a flow on them that changes their email invalid status to false.

Marketo typically only changes this status for good reason though, is there another reason why your list bounced?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Pierce,

The issue was that i didn't allow for any additional bounces (minimum number of bounces) and didn't have a soft bounce option - this forced some good quality leads to be sent to bounced. I have come up with a way to resolve the issue though. multiple campaigns to revert the status' is the safest method. 
Thanks for the quick response though.
Peter