SOLVED

Can I sync Marketo to SFDC & Microsoft Dynamics?

Go to solution
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Can I sync Marketo to SFDC & Microsoft Dynamics?

We have 2 portions of our company - currently 1 uses SFDC and the other uses Microsoft Dynamics. Can I sync 1 Marketo instance to 2 different CRM systems?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Re: Can I sync Marketo to SFDC & Microsoft Dynamics?

It is possible, but there is a good amount of setup and development needed. You'll also need Marketo Enterprise Edition, because it requires setting up separate Lead Partitions. SFDC would be integrated natively, and it would be linked to 1 Lead Partition. Dynamics would be integrated via middleware that uses the Marketo SOAP API, and it would sync to the other partition. Contact services@marketo.com if you'd like a quote. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Proceed with caution!!!

You will probably want Marketo Support Services involved on this one. I do recall a conversation that would suggest there is a way, but is it practical.

Each CRM has it's own schema, and Marketo will leverage the one that it is integrated with, adding a third leg gets extremely complicated and the rules for the source of truth can ellusive.

You might consider some additional business side logic as your sort out what your long term strategy is - are you migrating to one CRM or perhaps you can have multiple Instances of Marketo and import programs between the two (not sure if that is limited to sandboxes).

Just a caution do do some of the big picture work before jumping into tactical execution.
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

It is possible, but there is a good amount of setup and development needed. You'll also need Marketo Enterprise Edition, because it requires setting up separate Lead Partitions. SFDC would be integrated natively, and it would be linked to 1 Lead Partition. Dynamics would be integrated via middleware that uses the Marketo SOAP API, and it would sync to the other partition. Contact services@marketo.com if you'd like a quote. 
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Thanks! I'll contact Marketo to see about getting this set up!