SOLVED

Revenue Cycle Modeler + Google AdWords

Go to solution
michellechopin
Level 5

Revenue Cycle Modeler + Google AdWords

Hello again!

One of my final tasks before I leave is to set up the Revenue Cycle Modeler for our new Advanced Journey Analytics.

I have our RCM setup/edited/adjusted now, and while we already had Google AdWords Conversions connected (I didn't set this up so unfamiliar with what it is/does and how it differs from regular Google AdWords in this instance), I just added Google AdWords this morning - however, I'm not seeing any change in the dropdown menu for each stage (only Facebook shows):

MichelleK_0-1640373438775.png

Is there something I'm missing?I'm using this product doc as a guide. We use both Facebook and Google Ads so I'd ideally like to use both in there if possible.

Once this is sorted, I can go through and assign lead as per the Approving Stages and Assigning Leads documentation.

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Michelle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
michellechopin
Level 5

Re: Revenue Cycle Modeler + Google AdWords

Solved: The Google AdWords connection had failed between me setting it up and trying to update the RCM. Checked it now, reactivated it, and now I see:

MichelleK_0-1640373908185.png

Hoping this stays in place in my absence as we have teams relying on this data to come through to close reporting gaps!

Michelle 🙂 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
michellechopin
Level 5

Solved: The Google AdWords connection had failed between me setting it up and trying to update the RCM. Checked it now, reactivated it, and now I see:

MichelleK_0-1640373908185.png

Hoping this stays in place in my absence as we have teams relying on this data to come through to close reporting gaps!

Michelle 🙂 

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@michellechopin ,

two things:

1. Well done you for solving the problem yourself.  Nothing like the satisfaction of getting the job done on your own!
  2. Thanks for letting the community know that you'd solved the problem, and what the issue was.  It means that you've both increased the intellectual capital of the community and stopped those obsessives amongst us from burning time trying to solve this for you.

Cheers

Jo

michellechopin
Level 5

@Jo_Pitts1 , thanks for the reply! I don't like to leave thing unanswered and as many of these little items have been a user error or misstep on my part, if posting things like this helps others avoid the head scratching (for themselves or to support fellow community members) then awesome!

This community has been a huge help for me as I've inherited a Marketo instance with zero handover, and I very much appreciate the vast wealth of knowledge here. I shall miss you all while I search for my next role and hope to be back in the community, continuing my Marketo journey soon enough!

Happy New Year to all 🎉