Re: Revenue Cycle Model

Anonymous
Not applicable

Revenue Cycle Model

Hi,

I am trying to set up a Revenue Cycle Model but I am struggling to set this up.

How can I add a transition to link inventories (greyed out on my screen)?

Also, how do you edit a smartlist for each inventory?

Many Thanks

Michelle

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Please see the presentation I made with Jeff Coveney in April. That should get you started.

Setup a Lead Lifecycle and Revenue Cycle ModelMarketing Rockstar Guides

Jeff has also posted on this at his website. revenginemarketing.com

The key is that you do NOT use the triggers in the RCM visualizer editor. You run it with campaigns and then let the RCM listen for Rev Stage is Changed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh

Thank you for your reply, I have taken a look though this and whilst it is interesting, I am still unsure how to actually use the Revenue Cycle Model to map out a flow. I can't find anything online which explains how to design the flow using the editor, in particular how to create links/transition steps between each inventory stage. Do you know where to find information on using the RCM?

Many Thanks

Michelle

David_Mason1
Level 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi David

It's the detail about how to actually set up one which I think I'm missing. The transition article looks like it might help my question about the links between stages, but this is not live yet: Using Revenue Model Transitions - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Many Thanks

Michelle

Iryna_Zhuravel4
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

Hi Michelle,

here are the answers to your inial questions:

1.  To connect 2 inventory stages  click on the inventory stage, once it is selected you will see this 4 dots/connecting points appear on its sidesScreenshot_45.png

Click on one of the points and start dragging, you will see a transition arrow coming out, now drag that arrow to one of the connection point in the next stage in your model. That's it!

Screenshot_46.png

2. To edit a transition rule, click on the corresponding transition arrow, and then Transition Actions -> Edit Transition

Screenshot_44.png

This will take you to the transition smart list where you can specify transition rules

Screenshot_47.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Josh Hill​ One question for clarification is when you and Jeff share a screenshot of your model campaigns - it looks like they have Campaign is Requested triggers on them  rather than just triggers. Why is this? Do you just also have an option to request the campaign if need by from a flow action?