Re: REST API unable to approve Landing Page Template

Anonymous
Not applicable

REST API unable to approve Landing Page Template

Hi, I'm trying to update freeForm landing page templates via REST API, I'm able to post template content but can't approve it via API always getting the same error:

curl -X POST -H 'Authorization: Bearer XXXXXXX:lon' https://090-KUT-257.mktorest.com/rest/asset/v1/landingPageTemplate/1002/approveDraft.json

{"requestId":"819#162c181d688","success":false,"errors":[{"code":"611","message":"1002 Unable to approve landing page template"}]}

What's weird if I login into design studio and click Edit Draft I can "approve & close" without any errors and it works fine.

I've tried with different accounts and have the same issue, able to push valid draft content but unable to approve it.

Am I doing something wrong or it might be a bug?

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Can you supply LPT content that would allow us to reproduce the error?

Anonymous
Not applicable

File attached.

I can approve this template in Design Studio but not via API.

I'm working to implement service which will automatically install custom javascript snippet into LP templates and then approve both template and pages that use that template.

I'm having the same issue with other accounts that have custom freeform templates, I even tried to insert a simple new line or HTML comment into template and approve it but it doesn't work via API.