SOLVED

REST API - Assign Email to Program

Go to solution
etiptoncmnh
Level 1

REST API - Assign Email to Program

Hi,

I have created an Email-type Program (Program Test) and a child Email (Test Email 002):

etiptoncmnh_0-1659362907237.png

I would like to use the REST API to associate this Email with the parent Program so that it shows up as the selected Email in the Program UI:

etiptoncmnh_1-1659362985608.png

I've tried looking through the documentation for the REST API but have been unable to find an endpoint that will allow me to perform this action. Does such an endpoint exist and if so, could you point me to the relevant documentation?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: REST API - Assign Email to Program

AFAIK - I don't think something of this sort is possible via API. But, you can always clone (via. UI/API) an existing email program with email asset added in the Email tile, the cloned email program would have the cloned email within it added to the Email tile. Just a note that you'd not be able to add an un-approved email asset to the email program. So if you clone from an email program with an un-approved email asset to start with, the cloned email program would not have the asset added to it (like your snapshot).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

AFAIK - I don't think something of this sort is possible via API. But, you can always clone (via. UI/API) an existing email program with email asset added in the Email tile, the cloned email program would have the cloned email within it added to the Email tile. Just a note that you'd not be able to add an un-approved email asset to the email program. So if you clone from an email program with an un-approved email asset to start with, the cloned email program would not have the asset added to it (like your snapshot).

etiptoncmnh
Level 1

Thank you.