SOLVED

Re: Responsive email for mobile

Go to solution
h_comstock
Level 1

Responsive email for mobile

Hi all,  

I have been in the process of building out a custom email template, using a pre-made Marketo template as the base.  I am having a bit of trouble with the responsive design of one specific section (pics attached of desktop and mobile view for reference).  Ideally, I would like the section to stack and center on mobile.  I have added in a bit of media query to center align and resize on mobile, but it doesn't seem to be responding.  Does anyone know if that is even possible in Marketo? 
Desktop-View.png    

Mobile-View.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@h_comstock ,

This is definitely available within Marketo.  The issues you are having have nothing to do with Marketo - it is straight HTML/CSS issues we're talking about here.

However, you've not pasted in the (relevant) code from your template so it is somewhat impossible to diagnose.

Can you post the template code with ALL CSS etc and the one module in question.  This way it is a complete working template, but with just the one module you're struggling with.

Then we can look at the issues.

Cheers

Jo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jo_Pitts1

@h_comstock ,

This is definitely available within Marketo.  The issues you are having have nothing to do with Marketo - it is straight HTML/CSS issues we're talking about here.

However, you've not pasted in the (relevant) code from your template so it is somewhat impossible to diagnose.

Can you post the template code with ALL CSS etc and the one module in question.  This way it is a complete working template, but with just the one module you're struggling with.

Then we can look at the issues.

Cheers

Jo

h_comstock
Level 1

Hi Jo, 

Thanks for shooting a response!  I actually think I figured it out, but I appreciate you trying to help!

Have a great day,  

Hayley

Jo_Pitts1

@h_comstock ,

cool - well done!

Cheers

Jo