Re: Reset Lead Score to 0

Denise_Valles
Level 3

Reset Lead Score to 0

We are completely changing our lead scoring model so I am trying to reset the lead score to zero for ALL Leads but my smart campign automatically excludes  "ALL BLOCKED LEADS." 

The "ALL BLOCKED LEADS" seems to be embeded inside of Marketo when I try to run my program.

We have leads that have a score included in the ALL BLOCKED LEADS. Anyone know a work around to reset the lead score for every lead in our database. We are using Salesforce but I would like this to affect all leads not just our CRM contacts/leads.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Denise, have you tried following this article to create a smart list of blocked leads: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LBilCAG

Once you have the smart list, you should be able to select all, and change the data value.
Denise_Valles
Level 3

Hi Debbie, That worked! I didnt think of that, thanks for your help!
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Denise,

Please ignore the Blocked Leads count on all campaigns, this is just to tell you that group won't get emails. It has nothing to do with data management or scoring.
Denise_Valles
Level 3

Okay, So If I run this program, it will still work on all the leads in my list. The blocked count only applies to emails.

Thanks!