Reporting - Program/Members/Attended/Form/Lead Status

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting - Program/Members/Attended/Form/Lead Status

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can tell me if this is possible and point me in the right direction.

I would like to generate a report that provides metrics on the following:

1. Total members of program

2. Members Attended

3. How many members of program filled out a form

4. How many members have a lead status of "XXXX"

I would like to summarise the data by month and channel.

I can perform manipulation in excel with pivot tables just don't know how to access the data. If anyone can provide insights you will be my favourite person in the world

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reporting - Program/Members/Attended/Form/Lead Status

for 1:  Go to the members tab and from there you can see all members of the program.  There is a little icon the bottom that looks like a spreadsheet so you can export

for 2:  Same report as above but filter by status and again export the list

for 3:  This will be a smart list with two filters. Filled out form + member of program, export

for 4:  Another smartlist with two filters stage + member of program

Now I am your new best friend forever..I need help moving on Sunday, see you there

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jamie,

Thats a big help, I was hoping to pull the data in one report but I guess it has to be done piece meal. If your in melbs Ill buy you a coffee

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think you can get them all in one report, unfortunately

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can do this in one report if you use RCE Program Member Analysis.

Keep in mind the following:

1. Total members of program - you can get this from Program Perf, Program Summary Tab, a Smart List with Member of Program=T, and the Program Member Tab

2. Members Attended - smart list or Program Summary - this relies on your Program Status being changed properly.

3. How many members of program filled out a form > this is a smart list, but is this not the same as Program Status=Registered?

4. How many members have a lead status of "XXXX" = Smart List Member of PRogram = T and Lead Status=X

Again, RCE can show you all of those, including #4 if we rely on Program Status values and Success points. Otherwise, this data is not available in one single report in Marketo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the insight. Just to clarify are your referring to setting up a Revenue Cycle Model, Im just a little unsure as you refer to RCE.