Re: Reporting over all workspaces

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting over all workspaces

Happy Wednesday Community!

We currently have 17 workspaces and are about to add two more to the mix and I am trying to find a way to pull reports based on all workspaces. What I have been doing is pulling the individual workspace reports and manually compiling the data in excel so I can see what is happening across our teams/workspaces. 

1. I have a corporate and a default instance set up but the reports are still confined so I can just pull a report that has everything. I would love to just pull one and have things segmented by workspaces. Is there a way to make this happen?

2. With the 2 new workspaces we are adding, they will have their own lead partition. Is there a way, even though they are 100% separate, to have them included on reports as well?

Any thoughts/ideas/words of grand wisdom on this would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nicole,

we do all our reporting in our CRM (SFDC). Much easier than doing this in Marketo. Our partitions are based on countries and all programmes follow a naming convention using the country name in the begining. With that in place we can report on pretty much everything.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I believe you can do this with RCE.

You might have to use a Smart List in the report from a WS that can see all the other WS and LPs.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can also use a Program Tag called Workspace and then all your programs will be identified by WS. RCE sees everything, but using this you could still see which Programs came from which WS or all of them too.

RCE doesn't "see" WS so that's an option.