Report on Leads' Form Field for a Specific Form

Weisi_Kang
Level 2

Report on Leads' Form Field for a Specific Form

Hi everyone! 

Is there a way build a report that displays leads based on what the form fields are for that particular form at any point in time? 

Example: 
Leads can fill out a form and enter in their information in the "Comments" field. This is dynamic (changes every time a lead fills out the form). I want to find all leads who filled out form any time in the past where the "Comments" field contained the word "awesome". 

Is this possible? 

Thank you! 
2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Report on Leads' Form Field for a Specific Form

Weisi, it sounds like this is something that is overwritten each time a new form is filled out. If this is accurate, then as far as I know, you can only query on what the field currently says.

If you use a text area field, you can have Marketo append the new response to the previous response(s) each time, so that might be an update that you could consider making to collect all of the data moving forward.
Amy_Lepre
Level 7

Re: Report on Leads' Form Field for a Specific Form

This is possible using the "Data Value Changed" filter. 

In your instance, the Smart List would look something like this:

Data Value Changed
Attribute: Comments
New value contains: awesome

Even if the current value of the comments field doesn't contain "awesome", you will get all of the leads who had it in there at one time. I just tested this using a field in our system and verified the value of the field once contained a specific word but the current value does not.