SOLVED

Re: Report of who clicked a link in an email and what links?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report of who clicked a link in an email and what links?

Is there a way that I can pull a report which shows me who has clicked a link/links in an email, and what that link/those links are? I know you can get this detail if you drill down into a lead's activity record but our account management team would like to be able to see this off the back of an email. Thought we could do via our interesting moments, but it only shows the last one... i.e just one link click.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi Carly Stevens

Create an Email Analysis report. At the top in the main window you have an area called "Filter".  Drag in the field "Email Name" and select your email.  Then drag "Full Name" into the Rows section, "Email Link" into the Columns section and the blue "Clicked" Field into the Measures section.  That should show you the information you want.  You can also play around and drag anything else you might want to show as well.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Gerard

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi Carly Stevens​,

The only other way you can get this is through Revenue Explorer.  Do you have it as part of your license? This would give you a full breakdown.

Thanks,

Gerard

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do actually - I will take a look at that. Thanks

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi Carly Stevens

Create an Email Analysis report. At the top in the main window you have an area called "Filter".  Drag in the field "Email Name" and select your email.  Then drag "Full Name" into the Rows section, "Email Link" into the Columns section and the blue "Clicked" Field into the Measures section.  That should show you the information you want.  You can also play around and drag anything else you might want to show as well.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Gerard

Anonymous
Not applicable

This worked - thanks - i just dragged email link into rows too so it displayed clearly, and also filtered by people who had clicked an email in the last quarter.. otherwise it was showing everyone I sent it to!

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Great, glad you got it sorted.  I love revenue explorer, there are so many ways to show the data.  If you get a minute you should explore the dashboard area.  I often create the same report a few different ways and then drag them into a dashboard and view it in graphs and pie charts as well as tables. It sometimes helps you spot patterns and anomalies.

Pia_Simeoni
Level 1

Thank you so much Gerard Donnelly

We were struggling with how to do this.