Re: Report of current LP Drafts? Template changes impacting content?

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Report of current LP Drafts? Template changes impacting content?

I need to update our old/existing 2014 templates and am cautious to go through and approve old landing page campaign drafts because they may be legit drafts with content changes other than the template changes.

Is there a way to report on which landing pages currently have drafts associated with them, then I can re-run the report after approving my template changes and know which drafts were created because of the template update?

I'm also open to other/better ideas how to accomplish this.  My fear is approving a draft of an existing page that is not the same content that then goes live (erroneously)
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi JD,

You can see a list of landing pages by going to Design Studio > Landing Pages and sorting by the Approved column. Those with a Caution symbol in that column are currently approved with a draft.  Unfortunately, there is not a way to export this list, so reporting on how many are currently in draft it will be manual.   
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey JD, I'd alert your users that you'll be doing this, then go through and remove drafts prior to making these updates. Afterwards you'll be able to do a mass approval.

Having actual drafts living is always somewhat scary to me, so I'd question the value of having drafts in place long-term.