Report Help! I need help with the report, i have setup a single email to be used in multiple programs but numbers are not showing

Ken_Aoki
Level 1

Report Help! I need help with the report, i have setup a single email to be used in multiple programs but numbers are not showing

Thank you for reading my post

to summarize the report. i created a "Shared email" which means an email used by multiple batch campaigns(11 to be exact)

it is set to be sent to 50,000+ users

here is the scenario

batch campaign schedule to send weekly: Settings: each person through the campaign every time

1. first email was sent to 50,000+ users and shows on report (email performance report)

2. second email, i verified the batch campaign on the schedule tab and it says "scheduled to affect 50,000+ users"

3. i created the same report as number 1 and changed the data of the report to start from the date sent of #2, but it only shows 500+ and not 50,000+

i created a smartlist to double check: smartlist filter "email was sent <email name> and date (date sent for #2) also shows 50,000+ 

why is this happening?

note: i have 3 emails in this database and all received the emails,

1 REPLY 1
Oz_Platero
Level 6

Re: Report Help! I need help with the report, i have setup a single email to be used in multiple programs but numbers are not showing

Hello @Ken_Aoki ,

Does each email have a different ID?  Navigate to the Email and look at the URL and compare to others?
If you are using the same email (changing content but not the ID) that is expected.

In the report are you going into the setup to select the new email as well or in lieu of email #1?
Then hitting the Refresh button on the results page? You will need to hit the refresh button periodically as the page view caches results.

Thank you