Removing people from a engagement program

Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing people from a engagement program

I am creating an engagement program for new employees. And i want them to be in this program for 90 days, exhaust the content and then be removed from the program. Because when I send other program emails, one of our steps is to not send emails to people who are currently in the nurture track.

If we use the pause option, is the currently in nurture track remain true or does it change to false?

What about some of the other programs, if we want people to move out of the early stage nurture and now just be a part of our regular email sends without a nurture program, would that change their status from in nurture track to false, if they are paused?

Any help would be appreciated.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Removing people from a engagement program

Pausing a Lead does not take them out of the Engagement, it just sets them to not receive Casts until you reactivate them. Then they receive the next email they haven't yet received.

You can also push leads into an Empty Stream so you don't lose their data in the Engagement.

Not sure how you are handling Nurture vs. Regular emailing, so keeping someone in the Engagement might create more complexity for you.
Helen_Abramova1
Level 5

Hi Sanaa,

I would suggest creating a smart campaign, in smart list: a member of the program, receives emails ABC, in flow: Change Program Status > Not in Program.

But probably it would be better to let them stay in the program, but configurate it in a way that all exhausted leads go into a certain stream. Then just exclude by this stream (Member of EP, Stream is Not...). In this case you have more visibility and more accurate reports.

Helen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Helen,

So from what I understand, I shouldn't use the filter Currently in Nurture Track - False as my criteria for my regular email sends? 

I should instead create a stream which has no content and push people who have exhausted into that stream, and then use the Filter - Member of Nurture Track X Stream - Y.

Does that sound like a good idea to keep the reporting as well as not ignore people who have exhuasted the content and now we want to add them to our regular email programs?

Thanks,