Re: Removing Converted SFDC Leads from Flow?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing Converted SFDC Leads from Flow?

Hi,

I'm having a big issues here. In my flow, I said to remove all leads that weren't "Suspect" or "Prospect". However, it looks like leads that had been converted from those lead status and now are contacts in Salesforce are still part of the flow.

Should I just add a step that Removes from Flow is "Lead Converted" is "Not Empty"?

Would love some help on this ASAP, we just got some angry emails 😞
-Vanessa
Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vanessa,

Could you describe how the leads were removed from the flow previously?

-Grant
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some background... we have the following lead status: Suspect, Prospect, MQL, SAL, SQL, SQO.

The step was:
Remove From Flow-- If Lead Status -- Is Not-- Suspect, Prospect

Here's the screenshot
0EM50000000RL33.jpg

Since they were converted and moved to contacts, I would have thought this would have removed them.

Any help would be appreciated!
Itay_Billet4
Level 8

I think you need to choose "this campaign" from choice 1 (where it says "is").
Calvin_Lam
Level 4

After you fix your flow step (refer to Itay's suggestion) and if you still have real leads currently in Wait Step who you want to remove, then add an additional Remove from Flow step after your wait step.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Calvin and Itay,

I don't appear to have an option to select "This Campaign" from choice 1. I have it as an option for the default choice. Will that work?

Below is the screen shot... thank you for looking at this!
0EM50000000RL67.jpg
Calvin_Lam
Level 4

In choice 1, you should be able to choose the name of your campaign.  Instead of "this campaign", is there a choice for the name of your campaign?
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Marketo campaign correct? 

Once I do this, it'll recognize that the people are no longer leads in Salesforce but contacts and they'll be removed?

Thank you!!
Calvin_Lam
Level 4

You probably would want to use SFDC Type in your choice.  Let me know if you want me to create a support case for you so I can walk you through the setup via GoToMeeting
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Calvin,

I would LOVE to walk through this with you! Thank you soo much for you patience and time!

-Vanessa