SOLVED

Re: Remove from flow vs Default Noting in Send Email

Go to solution
Allison_Proehl
Level 4

Remove from flow vs Default Noting in Send Email

I'm sending out an email to a list to fill out a survey, I plan to send the email 4 times over 2 weeks. I want to make sure that if they click the link within the first email they wont be sent emails 2, 3 , or 4. And if they didn't open the email or click the link that they do get the next 3 emails. I'd like to keep it all within a single campaign, so i currently have a combination of wait steps and send email steps.

Would this flow work on accomplishing the above goal or would I be better off with a remove from flow step?

download.png

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Ali,

The above should work.

I prefer to do it with the constraint being "if not clicked linked in email" then send email 2. Then the default choice is to do nothing.

But I believe your method works as well.

And yes you can use the Remove from flow step as well. There are multiple ways to do this, sounds like you have it figured out already

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Ali,

The above should work.

I prefer to do it with the constraint being "if not clicked linked in email" then send email 2. Then the default choice is to do nothing.

But I believe your method works as well.

And yes you can use the Remove from flow step as well. There are multiple ways to do this, sounds like you have it figured out already

Allison_Proehl
Level 4

That would probably make more sense.

Thanks Darrell!