SOLVED

Re: Remove from flow if success is true

Go to solution
RachelHelmBryan
Level 1

Remove from flow if success is true

I am trying to build a workflow that assigns tasks to our sales team over a certain amount of time. So task assigned, wait step, next task assigned, etc. But before each new task is assigned I want to check for program success and remove if success equals true. This seems super straightforward but would like someone to double-check my work.  I just want to be sure that "IF success = True" is only related to the program the smart campaign is nested under. Again - seems super straightforward, but wanted to be 100% sure. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 3.20.16 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The Success is True check — and this is unlike other Add Choice conditions — does pertain to the parent Program.

But your assumption could well have gone the other way. Be careful assuming Add Choice is localized in other ways. For example, Filled Out Form means Ever Filled Out Form.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The Success is True check — and this is unlike other Add Choice conditions — does pertain to the parent Program.

But your assumption could well have gone the other way. Be careful assuming Add Choice is localized in other ways. For example, Filled Out Form means Ever Filled Out Form.

RachelHelmBryan
Level 1

Awesome! Thank you!